Friday, April 28, 2006

War!

this week, our house was a war zone.
no, really.
all over the organ.
funny.
funny that we have an organ, huh.
we were aiming for a piano,
but this one headed our way for free, so who can refuse?
not me.
besides, piano's don't make cool beats that you can dance to!

I finally took Sadie out on her "two wheeled" bike. that was quite the adventure. I had to push her every few feet-
we'll have to get to work on the pumping the leg thing!
(I am trying to figure out how to post my pictures and comments in the right order, but it isn't really working. )
I have a lot to learn.
I wanted to share my favorite kid game with you all-
it is called Cariboo, by the Cranium line of games.
It is for ages 3-6., (I think)- it has letters A,B and C, 4 colors, and 3 shapes- you pick a card and have to open a door with a special key, to see if there is a ball in there, then you put the ball in a hole, and when you find all 6 balls, a treasure box opens. Very clever. I like it!
Sadie is demonstrating how to open the box with the key- if you can find the photo that goes with these comments!
So, I am very excited about today.
well, it is my sister Shelleys birthday, so that is quite exciting-
(hope you had a great day, Shell!)
but , even more exciting- I bought a Canon Digital Rebel camera!
I am so excited.
someday, I hope to take good pictures for other people! and get paid big bucks!
well, taking good photos is a great thing, getting paid for it, even better-
but I think I am getting a bit ahead of myself-
we'll have to see what comes of it all.
My sister Andrea wants family pictures on Sunday- I am eager to play- so we will see what I can do- I will hopefully have some cute pictures to share!

No comments: