Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the latest..

well, these dresses are getting closer to being done. they are supposed to have some netting underneath to add volume. I am not sure that these dresses are going to get that, but we shall see. Sadies just needs the skirt lining sewn in (and netting, maybe) and a zipper, and hemmed. Maggies needs the whole bottom attached, and zipper. I really don't like putting in zippers. fun, fun stuff. and the pattern dresses have lace on them, and I skipped the lace. but Sadie keeps saying I need to sew on the "white stuff" hmm. I am not sure about that. and I made it a bit shorter, by accident, but so be it. not quite floor length. but close. next year, I think I will buy dresses!

this kid. what a character. he is so contrary. Jeddy, Jeddy quite contrary. hmm, doesn't really flow. he always has to argue about everything with everybody. how do I stop that? anyone?
I bought Ben some shoes yesterday when I was out. and they didn't fit. Cory always says I shouldn't buy shoes without the kids, but I say, I can always return them. easier that way! haha. anyways, they were squishing his big toe. so I took him with me last night, and we returned them and shopped for more, and they all squshed his big toe. I was asking him if it was swollen or something. weird. anyways, tried on one more pair, and they didn't hurt his toe! amazing- so , we bought them.
that was an exciting story to share with you all!
so, I was just marking some seminary work, and marked one girls. good, good, then pulled out her sisters, good- but wait- something sounded familiar- I mean, they are all answering the same questions, so the answers should be similar, so I pull out the other work- wow. word for word. interesting. I really need to bring this up, but i really don't want to.
those little girls once again have pulled every book off the book shelf in the girls room. I am ready to box them all up and send them out to the garage. argg.
and that, my friends, is the latest around here.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You can send Jed over here for a few days. I'll drive him crazy and he'll beg to go back and be a sweet boy. I think he just has middle child syndrome and not sure how to help that.
As for the books- put only 10 out and box the rest. That's my thoughts anyways.
Can't wait to see the dresses... and borrow them. haha.