Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pixie

here is the project I needed the yarn,
and the knitting needles
and the hair clips
and the flowers for-pixie hats!
they are so quick and easy
and cute- even in this blurry picture! I heard they are big sellers at craft sales!
I hope so, as I am doing one in a few weeks.
and I have a lot of hats!

so-
Christmas is one month from today!
ahhh.
gotta go- get stuff done!
the list is long.
and time is short!
I love it.
(being busy crafting, and making things for others!)
the young women in our ward have offered babysitting services for their activity tonight, so I signed up my four youngest, and I can have an hour and a half to shop,- or more likely, I think I will come home, and pull out the boxes and bags of stuff I have stashed and start wrapping!
I can hardly wait.
mostly just because I will be home all by myself.
that never happens!



5 comments:

Andrea said...

oh cute.
What to do when alone?? How very exciting for you. Enjoy!

Lynn said...

Very cute idea for hats! I love the redness of the red one!

jessica said...

oh...that last post was so sweet!

Kim said...

I wish our yw did that!!! What a great idea. Cute hats!

Marcia said...

Those are so very cute! Especially the little model.