Sunday, March 05, 2017

Time flies


This sweet little adorable girl is counting down the days until she turns 12. How on earth did this happen? She's my baby. My last kid. Wah! 
She's still pretty sweet. She keeps her room so clean. She is a minimalist with her clothing- she truly has so few pieces, and definitely wears what she has. It is kind of inspiring to me, honestly.
She loves to sing and dreams of being on broadway, or voicing a Disney princess someday. 
She still has a few barbies on her shelves, and stuffed toys on her bed. ❤️

I work at a little cafe and kids play place, and I was talking to a mom who was there one day, and having a hard time with her very active kids, and I said that I really didn't miss those days of wrangling small children, but later she was sitting at the table with a little one cuddling on her lap, and I said- that is what I miss. The little ones who cuddle on your lap, and the snuggles. Ahh. 
That's when I need to remind myself that kids that can wipe their own bums are really great too. Haha. 

No comments: