Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
3. Jack climbing up the tree to get the egg.
5. so excited to find an egg!
7. Ben loves ceasar salad!
8. some of the boys hanging out. Jack is playing with a little motorcycle and a guy.
9. I was feeling a bit like the papparazi!
10. Grandma and Grandpa George and all of their great grandchildren, except the one who's head you see at the bottom of the picture!
11. I liked this shot.
12. we went to a town easter egg hunt, that was really just a candy scramble, and here are the kids comparing their loot.
13. good thing Jed had a big bucket! my oh my. I am still picking up candy wrappers, but I am pretty sure we have reached the bottom of the bucket. That was a lot of candy! and that was just Jed's. Sadie got 64 pieces of candy.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
they were so fun, I was laughing a lot during the shoot!
this was the pose Heather thought was cheesy, but I think it is one of my favorite pictures of the bunch!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
a lot of driving
a lot of wind- we were in southern alberta, after all.
a lot of family
a lot of fun
and an awful lot of pictures.
I have to take Jed to to dentist right away, then I hope to spend the rest of the day in front of the computer going through the hundreds of pictures!
but I will have to look over seminary, and make lunch, and clean up, a bit
oh, and I have a lot of laundry to do too!
hopefully I can share some pictures soon!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
she wasn't the most coordinated girl out there, but hey, it was her first class, and she did really well!
2. finally got to take some pictures of Maggie. she kept doing a silly grin, and was chewing some gum- that does not make for easy pictures!
9. I am officially a booty head. that is what fans of pirate booty are called, and man, am I ever a fan. love this stuff. love costo that sells two big bags of this together. must get some more. and it is organic so that means it's good for you, right?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
we had the usual green milk
in fun St.Patrick's Day cups
the kids found some chocolate gold coins under their pillows when they woke up.
left there by a leprechaun.
and, we did indeed have lucky charms for breakfast.
have a happy St. Patrick's Day today!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
the sun was shining, the snow was melting.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
1. on this day, 3 years ago, my sweet Maggie was born.
2. it was really early in the morning that she was born.
5.she has been talking for months now about her monkey party she is having. hmm. a monkey party.
11. Maggie has a cousin that was born on the same day as her, and she is turning 4 today. so fun.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Thursday, March 06, 2008
2. Jack is happy because he doesn't have to brush his hair now!
3. my father-in-law has been helping out around the house the last few days. my fridge now has water and ice! yay. it has been a few months. more than a few, I think. thanks!
4. I just read Life as we Knew it- not sure who it's by- my mil has it and is now reading it, but man, do I ever want to go out and get some food storage! it is a great book- highly recommended! especially if you need a push to get your food storage, like I do!
5. our van is at the garage today. there were some strange noises- never a good sign! and the back door won't open. makes grocery shopping a huge pain! hopefully it will be back soon, and be all better! and not cost an arm and a leg to fix. because I would like to keep all my arms and legs.
6. Jed is playing the piano in the music festival tomorrow! I am so nervous for him! he is a good little piano player though!
7. once again, I tried to get a picture on this blog, but no go. how boring. I know, every post needs a picture, and I tried, I really did!
8. I think I need some chocolate.
9. I might have to buy more easter treats before easter- in fact, I am almost positive, because I am pretty sure what I have now isn't going to last until then.
10. my sister's kid's school did a fundraiser with purdy's chocolates this easter. yum. my mom used to work there- so delish. so I ordered a bit. I think I will give the kids the cheapy stuff, and save the purdy's goods for my own easter treats. is that bad?
11. I don't have them yet. that is a good thing, or they really wouldn't make it to easter.
12. it looks like Cory might be headed to General Conference. tickets have been obtained. lucky guy. but this is good, because if he gets to go on a trip, maybe I can go on another one too!
13. I am betting when he goes- with the bishop, and one of the young men, they probably won't stop and shop like a bunch of women would. sad. a road trip with no stopping and shopping. I can't imagine!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
here's Jed's wacky 'do. some ponies, some spikes, some orange and some red. pretty wacky.
but then, there's Jack. I still can't believe I let him do this. last night we cut most of his hair short, except the top, leaving him with a mohawk.
tonight we will cut that off. oh, yes, it will be gone tomorrow. for sure.
I have no idea how people really do them. the only way we could get it to stick up is making it spiky. crazy kid. and an even crazier mom for letting him.
he kept telling me to cut the sides shorter, but this is the shortest I would go, I am sure that tomorrow he will think it is all too short.
I tried uploading pictures of sadie, twice, but they were not coming, so imagine her with one side a bit orange, one side red, and ponytails all over.
what a wacky day!
Monday, March 03, 2008
this is the scene out my front door today. you can't really tell, but it is snowing.
what is up with that?
although it is to be expected. I do live in Canada. and March is not yet spring up here! not in these parts anyways. April maybe. but not march. much to early for spring.
and yep, that leaping picture is by Bobbi-jo. we jumped a ton of times, and she captured it. so fun. and yep, Cory is quite the jumper.