by my sweet sister Andrea (that's her and her cute family!)
to tell you 8 random things about my education.
1.I graduated from Ricks College with a general associates degree.
general. what was I thinking.
2. I wish I would have majored in photography. now that would have been smart!
3. I took a swimming class at Ricks, and learned how to do the flippy thing you do at the end of the lane! cool. too bad I don't remember how to do it.
4. I also took a stitching class. stitching! funny. the basket weaving class was full. seriously.
5. when I got to BYU I figured I needed a real major, so I took clothing and textiles- not sure what the real term was. it was a hoot, but not really the major for me.
6. not sure what that major would be still. maybe teaching home-ec, like my other sister Shelley.
7. I remember in one of my sewing classes one of the girls would sing hymns- like we are sewing, daily sewing, and when we were doing gathers, as sisters in Zion we gather together. she was so funny. only at BYU- or maybe also at Ricks, but not too many other places would that happen!
8. I would like to get a bachelors degree someday. I often take those slips that are on the bulletin boards at every church that say- did you leave BYU without a degree? I believe you all know what I mean. someday I will look seriously into it. I know that my brain could use some real use!
gee. 8 random things weren't near enough! I didn't get to the time my sister and I sneaked out our room window so our roomates wouldn't ask us where we were going- they were so nosy! and the love song I got in the mail, and had no idea who it was from, but later found out, and it wasn't who I wished it would have been from, and on and on. good times.