2. so, since halloween is on a Saturday this year, school celebrations are happening today. Maggie and I headed over to watch the costume parade.
some of those costumes are so creative. some not so much. when will that scream mask guy ever go away?
3. I am a bit dissappointed in myself this year. I am a big believer in homemade costumes as opposed to store bought cheapness.
well, this year, 2 out of 3 are in store bought stuff.
I hang my head in shame.
4. The costume Sadie is wearing looked so cute in the store. on her in the school hallway- well, I was thinking- what was I thinking? should have saved my half price money.
6. which brings me to another thought. why is halloween stuff mostly half off before halloween is even over? well, I am really not complaining, since the day after halloween is Sunday and I won't be shopping, I am glad to get it cheaper now! except the candy. I might have to head out on Monday and see how picked over it is.
7. Last year I went to walmart the day after halloween- I think- it could have been 2 days after, I am not sure, but there was no sign that halloween ever happened, Christmas had taken over. crazy stuff.
8. I bought these super cute little magnetic spiders- on sale, of course, to stick on our front door for halloween. (our door is made of metal, so it was perfect!- here is maggie keeping her eye on one!
11. It looks like the bottom is crazy, but those are just legs from a big spider that is behind the tree. just so you know. in case you were wondering.
12. candy jar almost full of candy corn. must be halloween!
14. I got to go on a trip with Cory this week- he had a business trip, and I tagged along. and basically shopped for 2 days. good times.