Monday, March 30, 2020

Yuck


Today was a hard day for me.
It started off alright. I crossed a few things of my list. Then it went down hill. 
I headed to the city to get some paint rollers. Home Depot was clean. Like they wiped down all the equipment anyone would touch when checking out with sanitizing spray.  I don’t know why, but somehow that just made it all seem really serious and a bit scary to me. I had a bit of a meltdown in the parking lot. 
Then I went to Walmart and everything was mostly normal there. Which was even a bit more scary. Why aren’t the they sanitizing the carts? Where’s the hand sanitizer at?
Then Costco was a good place to go. Clean, efficient, sanitized carts, great deal on rotisserie chicken. All the good stuff.
My hours got cut back even more at work, we probably don’t qualify for any government subsidy. Money might get really tight in a bit. 

Then we ended up doing a family home evening together with some of Cory’s brothers and sisters and their families. That was a good wrap up to a day that had me a bit messed up with the whole coved 19 self isolation craziness that is everywhere right now. 
So things are hard sometimes, but really good the other times. 

We will get through this, and it will all work out okay. 

No comments: