Wednesday, August 04, 2010

entrepreneurs

some guys have been paving our street over the last couple of days.
my kids have been thinking hard for ways to make some money.
they came up with a great plan and made a lemonade stand!


(and used up my bottle of lemon juice to make it with!)
I think they did alright.


just minutes before this picture, three guys were buying some lemonade,
but my card was full, and it took me a bit to delete the pictures, and get ready to take more,
but if you look closely, you can see a cup in the worker guys hand across the street!

I am betting they will spend everything they made on candy.
heck, that is what I would have done when I was a kid!- headed down to the smokes and gifts store down the street, and bought some chocolate bars. nice, right?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hope they got lots of candy.
The good old smoke and gifts. Although I think we could buy a lot with 25 cents back then.
Should have saved all that and I could now be rich!