2. Sadie has been walking Maggie home- so I just drop her off, and don't worry about a thing - till the kids come home.
3. boy, with all afternoon free, I should really have some fantastic after school snacks waiting for the kids. not doing so great at that so far. maybe today.
4. 3 hours goes by really fast. so much to do, so little time.
5. or just that much more time to waste. all. by. my. self. love it!
6. I have been fighting a cough for almost a week now. last night I propped myself up in bed, slept with a bunch of pillows under my head, and didn't wake up with a coughing fit for the first night in a while. it was nice.
7. how come when you get a good nights sleep, after a few bad nights, you always feel more tired that morning? I don't get it.
8.and since I have this disease, I have been making weird humming noises as I fall asleep. very strange. Cory said I didn't do it last night. I guess the pillows helped with that too! strange stuff.
9. I spent my alone time today at the clinic and the xray place. seems I might have mild bronchitis. nice.
10. my photographer friend is doing a workshop this weekend, and Maggie gets to be a model for the group! fun. more cute pictures coming! yay!
11. the tub is calling me, so I must run! hot bubble baths are oh, so nice!