2. it was our sister saturday yesterday. is there anything better than a day away from the kids to do crafts with fun ladies at the church? i think not.
3. I hit Bulk Barn yesterday, and spent way to much money on halloween-ish candy.
4. I bought the candy to put in some fun jars I picked up at Value Village.
5. I don't think the candy will make it to Halloween.
6. I am getting that picture of us on that bridge blown up big. it should be here next week! can't wait.
7. I ordered some awesome boots on line from old navy, but then days later they sent me an email saying they were out of stock. I was so sad.
8. I continue to be on the look out for awesome boots that can be dressy, or casual, and are not too expensive. anyone know of any?
9. I am going to swear off bejewelled blitz on face book. that game is a time sucker. but it is so fun. nope, need to avoid it. and read books to my kids!
10. there is a tiny bit of snow on the ground this morning.
11. I love chocolate.
12. I bought a pumpkin a while ago, and cooked it up, and have been using that in my muffins and cookies and breads I have been making. way cheaper than buying canned pumpkin. so delish!
13. I look forward all week to my sunday afternoon nap. love.
14. time to put on the flannel sheets!
15. I am itching to go shopping in the states. why is it so much funner to spend money down there?
16. I hate the smell of ketchup.
17. it drives me crazy when my kids are looking at the computer over my shoulder when I am on it, but I do it all the time to them!
18. I guess I need to tell Cory what I want more! that man just goes out later, and gets me what I want, but am too cheap to buy for myself, and gives it to me for gifts. so sweet.
19. I really want to make some quilts. must get busy cleaning up my craft room, so I can get in, and get things done!
20. still love knitting sweet little hats. Ben wants a hat, but it isn't so fun making big boring hats.
21. Chocolate covered jubejubes are such a great invention.
22. how do people come up with these things?
23. I am not good at coming up with new ideas, but I love copying other people's brilliant ideas!
24. and thanks to the internet, there is no limit to the ideas out there! what a time sucker.
25. cheese is so yummy.
26. but really, all I eat is cheddar and mozzarella. I am sure there are other good cheeses out there, but I am not to adventurous with my food.
27. but I did go out with a friend for bubble tea the other day. interesting. and yummy.
28. I love polka dots.
29. still love to eat ice. weird, but I am so addicted. good thing it has no calories.
30. we are going to try to do Christmas on the super cheap this year. I will be sure to share any ideas I have, any great ideas you have are more than welcome!
31. Cory is getting so old!
32. good thing he is always going to be older than me!
33. it's my birthday today.
34. I am 37.
35. wow, that sounds sort of old too!
36. the primary kids sang the birthday song to me twice today, because the presidency felt bad because they forgot it was my birthday today. that was embarrassing.
37. good thing when they said there were no birthdays this week, sweet little Maggie piped up with - it's my mom's birthday today! what a fun kid!