Saturday, January 01, 2011

hello 2011

Cory and I spent last night chaperoning at the youth dance. our ward was in charge of the whole dealio, and I must say, it was pretty fun.
my goal for the night was to embarrass ben, and I think I accomplished that quite nicely!
they had a fun photo booth there- with props and stuff. such a fun idea!

so, new year, new resolutions right?
*this year I want to attempt the photo a day thing again. I did pretty well with it in 2009, but our computer died, and I never did get my pictures off of it to get them printed and into a book. this year I will do it monthly, so I won't get so behind.
*this year I want to make a real budget, stick with it, and get out of some debt.
such a grown up thing to do, I think. It is time.
*go down a size or two- or maybe three in my clothing! which means eating less sugar and chocolate, and exercising more. but that is okay. I can do this! maybe.
*you know when you shop, and you get that little thing at the bottom of your receipt that if you do a little survey, you could win some money? I want to do all of those that I can, see if I win anything!
*and of course do some cleaning and organizing. get rid of junk. buy less junk- which will work nicely with the whole budgeting thing. win win right?

it's going to be good. this 2011 year. lets do it!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Looks like the dance was fun -- good for you! Good luck with all your goals!

darlene said...

Hey those our my goals exactly

Crystal Farish said...

I can't believe Ben let you guys take a picture with him!!! Claire would die first! I made the mistake of dancing near her at a wedding last week and she physically relocated me to the "mom" section.