Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the big 6

wow. I can hardly believe my baby is 6 now.
she is such a fun kid.
here are 6 great things about her-

1. she still grabs her blanky and likes to cuddle with me on the couch when she wakes up in the morning.

2. she has her older siblings wrapped around her finger. they do almost everything at her bidding.

3. she loves to watch movies and eat popcorn. loves it.

4. many mornings when I go to wake the girls up I find her snuggled in Sadie's bed, where she has moved sometime in the night.

5. she loves going to school, playing with friends and learning new things.

6. she is so stinking cute.

big party to come on Saturday. good times. she can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Wow -- she's growing up! She and I have #3 on that list in common. And #6. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear sweet Maggie....We LOVE ya
Jill