Thursday, October 06, 2011

pin it

it's thursday again.
boy, a week went by quickly.
Crystal is doing another pin link party-
and since there is no shortage of things in my pin boards that I want to make,
and I happened to have the right size hook and the right kind of yarn-
and a couple of hours while I watched some general conference,
it was perfect-
so wha-la- the infinity scarf.
it is love. it is easy and fast. took about an hour.
I made one for Sadie- she wears it all the time.
I made one for Maggie- pretty sure she has no clue where hers is.
want to make one? if you know how to chain, and single crochet- you can do it!
the pattern is here!
if you have the means to make one,
I highly recommend it!
-I made mine a bit shorter- I only chained 90 -
and I love it!

2 comments:

Crystal Farish said...

I am so making one of these!!! I made one just like it when I was a teen. Glad to know they are back in style. :) Gotta love the '70's. :) Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!

Kayli said...

Way way cute!