Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I did it

well, the race is over
I did it-
not the greatest thing I have ever done,
I could barely breate by the end.
I don't have asthma,
but I think I got a taste of it.
not good.
I am taking a break from all exercise.
for a while.
then I should do something
cause I have a nice pile of jeans
that are just a bit too small.
and I would like to wear them,
since it isn't really capri weather anymore.

this morning I got my girls room cleaned up.
hopefully we can maintain it for a while.
that is a tough thing.
I know,
because my room is a mess.

Jed is still not sleeping in his smelly room
maybe tonight.
but it looks good.
a neutral taupe kind of colour.
he has a bed that has wagon wheel looking things on the end
so we are going with a cowboy theme-
I bought some horse shoe hooks a while ago-
should hang those up today.
then my sister picked up a wanted poster at Fort Edmonton
that has his name on it.
too cool.
and I have a cordouroy quilt I need to get put together.
boy, his room is going to be nice!!
and he keeps it clean.
I don't know where he gets that from.
oh, maybe his dad,
he's kind of a clean up kind of guy.
well, I should go try and clean up my room
then I can just maintain.
it's a dream I have.

want to see a cool photographers blog I found- look here
Brenda's Blog
okay, can't get the link to work- but it is
bloggingwithbrenda.blogspot.com.

I don't know how I found it, but she is totally inspiring me.
I think I am going to dust off the old angel wings, and play a bit today.
someday, I will be good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the cute room. Sounds awesome. you should be motivated to exercise more not less. ha ha..ya right!!
Oh.. your link to that blog doesn't show up. i want to see the greatness. and btw you are great!