Thursday, September 28, 2006

cute


isn't
she
just
the
cutest
thing?


anyways,
I have been sewing these last few days.
sewing a princess dress for Sadie
for halloween.
I think it might be too small.
sheesh.
the trying on will happen when she gets home from school
wish us luck.

ben has decided he wants to be Elvis.
no elvis patterns at walmart.
I am not into the bought costume scene.
they usually look so cheap.
also no masks.
my kids don't like that rule.
but I hate not knowing who is in there.
I made Cory an Elvis costume years ago
out of an old baptismal one peice jumpsuit.
sacriligious?
maybe.
but I really wish I still had it now!
I am a pack rat,
but trying to overcome.
maybe I should pack more.
I might need it someday.

like the Elvis suit
I need now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad, but it's good to let things go. you'll find a good one for him. hope the sewing is going well. cute photo