Thursday, December 07, 2006

yummo!

last Friday night, Cory and I went to a party,
we were supposed to bring and appetizer,
and someone brought the most amazing fresh salsa.
LOVED IT!
I could hardly stop myself from eating all of it.
I did go back to the food table many, many times.
anyways, I got a recipe from my sister for it,
and made it today to take to a relief society party tonight.
ohh- I can hardly wait.
I tasted it, and it was good.
in fact I said it tasted like heaven.
Jack thought I was a little crazy.
so I get to go and eat that tonight!

and i finished one of my gifts!
on to another.
so many ideas, and I can't believe it is already the 7th.
wow. gotta get going!

do you guys know about the Kim family?
wow. so sad.
I think tonight i will tell my kids about them.
and tell them how important they are to me,
and how much I love them.
life is so fragile.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope your yummy stuff is a hit. Sad about that family. I never hear anything, but I guess that's what happens when you don't watch the news or read the paper. hmmm.. I guess you should never leave for help eh? Sad sad.