Thursday, August 02, 2007

13 things

this thursday I am going to tell you 13 things I am going to do this weekend.

1. sleep in every day.
2. dig out the whole horrendous bleeding hearts bush that is right by my front steps. every time I come in that door, it disgusts me. it is unsightly. not sure what I will put there, but anything is better than that. maybe I will show you all what I mean. later.
3. go pick up my boys at my sister in laws, where they are sleeping over, and when we are there, we will hang out in their above ground pool. fun stuff for a hot day.
4. do some visiting teaching- yep, I do that occasionally! we have a play date set up at a park tomorrow morning. fun. my super cute companion is moving in the next month or so. so sad. she is too sweet.
5. watch music and lyrics. rented it, to watch when Cory was gone, doesn't seem like his kind of movie anyways.
6. need to pull out the toddler bed. sadly Maggie is now consistently crawling out of her crib. sad, sad time. naptimes and bedtimes are so much more difficult now. yuck.
7. miss my sister Shelley. she is on another roadtrip- down to a wedding in Utah. how I longed to go with her, but alas, my roadtrip days are numbered. have fun Shelley- stop at lots of targets, and think of me!
8. clean up, of course. always, yuck for this one too!
9. choose between two baby blessings, on Sunday, at the exact same times, on opposite sides of the city. yikes. my sister is blessing her sweet boy, and Cory's brother is blessing their cute girl. hmm. choices. I think I will have to hit one blessing, and the other dinner. fair is fair! right?
10. take some more pictures of the cute baby girl. hopefully my camera will behave this time.
11. miss Cory. he is on a 4 day, 40 kilometer hike in the mountains. not my idea of a good time, we will see if it is his. his back pack weighs about 40 pounds- if my scale is correct, which i really hope is isn't, if you know what I mean ;)
12. just found this blog, makes me want to make home made cleaners, grocery bags, use less plastic, get a rain barrel, and do all sorts of good things for the earth.
13. and if I can ever get maggie to stay in bed, eat my stashed Aero bar. that might have to wait until tomorrow night, she is really being a stinker! pulling the potty trick right now- she is really nowhere near being potty trained, but she knows it gets her out of bed if she says she needs to go. what a little smart alec.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Did you watch Music & Lyrics? I LOVED it. The music video is so funny and completely 80's! So great. I have only been to 1 Target... but I still have 2 days left. See you soon!! Greetings from Utah!! Love ya!