Monday, August 13, 2007

hi there

so, those pictures of Jed that I couldn't get off the memory card- yah, well, Cory went to try and fix it for me, put the card into the computer, and there were the pictures. nice.
I really wish I had some computer knowledge- someday!

so, here he is, my handsome eight year old trouble maker extraordinaire!


He is getting baptized on Saturday. big day!

also that day, Cory and his brother are planning a canoeing trip in the morning. they are going on the north Saskatchewan river. I like canoeing, but I really don't like that river. it is really dirty looking. I guess that is probably because it is a really dirty river! haha. yuck.
well, big summer plans- tomorrow we - the kids and I, are heading to Kindersley, saskatchewan to spend a few days with our cousins. good times. just need a little get away, change of pace- from our boring everyday nothingness. should be fun! we'll be back by Friday for dentist appointments for one and all. that is something that Sadie is very excited for. funny girl. she hopes to get a princess toothbrush this time! oh, that dentist appointments were looked forward to now by me- not so much fun. maybe I should ask for a princess toothbrush too. that could be fun.
check out my sister Andrea's blog for a little give-away! I can't figure the linky thing today- our internet is weird right now, but a link to her blog is there on the right. fun stuff! check it out!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute!! cute, cute cute cute CUTE.
That's always frustrating when things like that happen. (cory pulling up the pictures)
Before we left for Utah, I could NOT get itunes to work. I tried everything--we uninstalled it and re-installed it, nothing.
When we got home I tried it again, just for fun and it worked. Weird.

Andrea said...

Very cute pictures of that cute trouble maker. Love the arrow one!
Have a fun trip.

jessica said...

i love the dentist! i would always ask my mom to go..and i still like it. have fun in Kindersley!