Thursday, August 09, 2007

I can't believe it!

that it is thursday again! where did that week go?

hmm.
well, here's 13- because it is thursday!

1. my youngest boy turned 8 yesterday. we had a yummy homemade ice cream cake. and I guess Maggie wanted to blow out the candles. The nice brother that Jed is, he stopped her.
2. I had a fun little photoshoot with Jed- some of them were so fun! but I put my memory card into my computer to get the pictures, and nothing. the pictures are on the card, but I am not sure how to get them to the computer. hmm. I will have to play a bit today. sad. I want to see them in a larger size than just on my camera screen!
3. while I was taking the pictures of Jed, he was of course being silly, and I asked him- why are you so corny? and he said- because I like corn. funny because I think corn really is his favorite food.
4. this is the before of the big, crazy bleeding hearts bush. it is now gone, but I haven't taken an after picture yet. I hope to put a nice little bush in there soon.
5. I finally stopped at a greenhouse that is off the highway on the way to the city- that I have never stopped at before, to see if they had any cute bushes, but it was closed! what? closed? how rude.


6. sweet little Kennedy on her blessing day.

7. big Harry Potter birthday bash happening here tomorrow!
we bought root beer in bottles, and I had the kids make butterbeer lables for them, we bought jelly bellies, and made Bertie Bott's every flavor beans lables for them.
we are going to make ice cream in baggies for our potions class, I will have a real fortune teller! heehee. much fun to be had.

8. I saw a challenge on Elsie Flannigans blog- she had made a page of 24 things she wanted to do before she was 24, (I think it was 24- don't quote me on that!)I think I want to do that, but I will have to think of 34 things. wow am I getting old!

9. I think the sun is coming out today, after a dismal day yesterday, I think we might have to play outside.

10. just borrowed Eclipse from a friend- just want to read that all day- I think I will have to take the kids to a park, and take my book along. that sounds good to me!

11. the kids I am babysitting brought along a dog that you can talk to, and it does what you tell it, but apparently you have to yell at it, and it is very annoying. I think I would almost have a real dog instead. almost.

12. I really want to do some scrapbooking this weekend. it has been a long time, a very long time.

13. Cory has done some work in my basement! hurray. we are on our way. small steps, but we are moving forward!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ya.. you should do the 34 things. Fun times.