Friday, August 24, 2007

Fabulous Friday

1. family reunion this weekend. 50 Livingstones- well, minus the newest one and her mom. smart to not come camping in the cold- although I am hoping it will be a super warm, fabulous weekend at the lake- one can hope, right?

2. this is Jaden, bathing. what a babe! chubby bundle of yummy goodness.

3. I was trying to find a picture of the bed we bought at IKEA, but it wasn't on their sight. interesting. but yes- yay, we have a bed! much to Cory's dismay it is from IKEA, but hey, it has been 13 years with just a matress on a frame, this bed can last for a few years till we can get the "real" stuff! now we just need to finish the basement, get the boys bedrooms done down there, move our old dressers down for them, and set up our new dresser! hmm, that should be in a few months.

4. I left my camera battery charger in Kindersley. it is sadly missed. my battery is of course low. sad. I hope the campsite we are at has power so I can charge it up!

5. as my batteries are low I have not been able to do any "homework" for the photograpy course I am doing through this girl here.
I am aching to get trying the stuff I am learning about. I need to get the basics down, and my confidence up!



6. the baptism of Jed was great. the pictures were not so great. we'll blame it on the camera! hehe. anyways, afterwards we had cake and icecream for everyone! good times.
Jed woke up excited that day. it was sweet.
I was hoping for a great change of heart that day, but he is still the same trouble maker. of course!
7. we checked out the new spray park here in town. it was a bit cold, and would have been funner if it was hot. hmm. is funner a word? I don't think so. anyways, my kids didn't think it was all it could be. good for little kids I guess.
8. I went and helped pack class kits for the Crop for kids. last night. wow. I have never really seen what goes into kits and classes for things like this. but it was quite the kit. I haven't signed up for any classes- but after seeing the goodies you get, it is tempting! I just wanted to give my time to a good cause!
9. My sister Jill is on the reverse trip that I did with Shelley in July, so we are watching her little guy. so funny. whenever he is told no, or mad, he says he wants his mom, or dad, or wants to go home. and we hear that a lot. well, tonight he gets to see his mom, and dad, and go home. and I am betting that tomorrow his mom and dad are going to hear him asking to come to Jack's house!
10. my last day babysitting the girls was yesterday. it was okay, but my boys were actually quite rude to them. Especially Jack and Jed. I really need to get on them and how they need to be nice to girls. teach them some respect! I want to have nice boys.
11. Actually, Sadie has been saying lately that Ben is her best brother. maybe they aren't all bad. Ben is a pretty good kid. if I could just get him so he was offering to help with out being asked. hmm. how do you teach kids that?
12. Cory just came home, picked up some kids and went to go look at a trailer! maybe we won't be tenting it this weekend. we shall see what he comes home with- if anything. our tent trailer has seen better days. sadly. and it sleeps six. we are seven now. so something that sleeps seven- and has a bathroom, would be great. oh, and a fridge, and stove, and microwave, ... I could go on! now that is camping- right?
13. want to see some great pictures? check this out! gorgeous. someday, if I practice really hard, maybe I can be half that good! love them!
14. and since it is friday, and not thursday, I guess I should do the Friday Fourteen! hmm. what more can I say? my mind is blank.
Oh I know, 11 more sleeps till school starts. yay.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope you have a great weekend.in a new trailer!
And your pictures are that good!
Take a picture of your bed so I can see!