Thursday, September 20, 2007

it's thursday

1. here's an ice cream cone from Maggie. it's made of potato head. which is what she calls playdough. not sure why. funny girl.

2.as I write this there are 2 tween girls stalking my house harrassing my boy. geez, junior high girls are nuts. leave him alone! and I am very glad he wants them to leave him alone.

3. he's been asked out on a date already. ahhh. dating at 11. it's just not right.

4. I have a photoshoot set up with Kim for next week. yay. can't wait to see what great shots she takes for us. no pressure!! just fun family shots. so excited.

5. this is a shot I took with my timer. heehee. I can't believe Ben is almost as tall as me. as a consolation he says he is standing on a dirt pile. crazy.

6.this picture was taken at what might soon be our land. Cory wants to build a house on it and sell it. which is good because it is far, far away. like- 45 minute drive. yuck. but nice once you are there. has to be far away because it is cheaper out there. and we are not rich. but maybe after buying the land, building a house and selling it, we might be closer to rich. hmm.

7. it takes money to make money.

8. hard to make money when you have no money.

9. another shot on "our land" we are making funny faces. I think I should blow this one up big. heehee.

10. in Jed's race yesterday he placed 181 out of 252 kids. wow. he's good.

11. I really need to get working on my pile of projects. I must get them done and out of my dining room pile. since I have no basement-yet, my craft stuff is either piled in the dining room or in the garage. must reduce the mess.

12. my sister in law Shari called and she is done her christmas shopping. what a gal. I really like to make gifts, so am getting inspired to work on Christmas gifts. if any of you who will be getting gifts have requests, please put them in now, so I can get on it!

13. book club tonight. we read Pay It Forward, by Catherine Ryan Hyde. good book, some cursing, but I would recommend it. I think we are watching the movie. should be good!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

those family pictures are sooo soo cute!!!! They turned out GREAT! I love the funny face one. Those are so fun. Your kids are the cutest! (north o' the border, of course!)
I can't believe girls are chasing Ben. Craziness.
Fun idea about building a house, only don't get attached to the house, then you might want to live there.

Andrea said...

what? Why are girls at 11 asking boys out? Crazy crazyness. Love the land. Maybe we can all build houses on it and homeschool an live off the land in our reclusive place. haha.

Shelley said...

Junior High girls ARE crazy. I can agree to that. I am blessed to deal with them everyday! I LOVE the pictures. Yes- blow up the funny faces one!