Wednesday, September 19, 2007

yesterday

my sister and her kids came for a bit.
I shared my red velvet cake with her,
she brought soup to eat for lunch.
I took pictures of her cute baby.


it was a good day.

the head seminary guy came to my class last night.
he taught us a few things, some things I have been wondering about for a while. He is a great teacher- someday I would like to teach like that!
babysitting today for the whole day. the baby is asleep, so all is good, so far. Jed joined the track team at school and has his first race tonight. fun. he is so excited. and I have to make pasta for lunch, because that is what you eat before races. or so I am told. :)

4 comments:

jessica said...

is that Lydia?? she is so stinkin cute! wow. what a doll

Andrea said...

cute. love that jed's on the track team. so fun.

Kim said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

whose baby? she is sooooo cute! I love your blog keep it going! it always cheers me up! thanks-LEanne