Monday, September 17, 2007

what's new?

this is the view out my front door. love it. I am hoping for FHE tonight we can go down to the park and take some pictures. sounds fun to me, but not sure about the rest of the fam.






speaking of FHE, I finally- yes, sorry Joanne, it has been tucked away, but I finally have seen the light. I was thinking why should it all be for me to prepare! (or not, as the case may be) so I pulled out our little chart, and we are taking care of our responsibilities! yay. I just need to get some hooks on the back so it can be hung up. yay.

and what else is new around here, you ask?

well, this big fridge is new!
and nice.
and no pools of water at the bottom under the drawers every few days. yay.

the water and ice maker is not hooked up yet, but hopefully soon.

and inside that fabulous fridge is some left over red velvet cake. I used the mix my fabio sister Shelley gave me, and my kids did not like it. so I guess I have to eat it. I think they just didn't like that it was red. what weird kids I have, I mean come on, it is cake! with cream cheese icing. really. to quote Ben, "it tastes like carpet." how he would know what carpet tastes like, I am not sure. and how he would know the cake tastes like carpet is beyond me, since he didn't even take a bite. their loss. my gain. in more than one way, if you know what I mean. haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes let's meet in montana for lunch!

Kayli said...

ha ha ha --that carpet/cake idea was hilarious.

Andrea said...

hilarious.
love the fridge. and the chart. I need one of those.

Anonymous said...

Very cool new fridge!!! and your chart is soooo fun- did you get it from Joanne? *have fun eating your cake- it sounds yummy to me!! I think it is the age 11.5 Tyler is quite full of ------- you fill in the blank if you get what i mean!! have a great day-Leanne

Shelley said...

I think Ben is crazy! I am glad that YOU got to enjoy it!! Nice fridge!