Thursday, September 06, 2007

what I have been up to.

1. these three gorgeous girls are the reason we took the trip to Saskatchewan last weekend.
the two babies were blessed and Julie was baptized. fun times.

2. I am trying hard to forget those $0.25 aero bars that are in my purse, but they are calling to me. I bought 4- I restrained myself. they are the caramel kind. if they were the regular or the mint, I would have had to go crazy. really crazy.

3. pulled some bananas out of my freezer to make some of these.
oh so very yummy.

4. I went for a walk this morning after taking the kids to school, and passed a garage sale, had to look, found some good stuff, so had to walk back later. see, I deserve a chocolate bar, don't I??




5. look at this baby. look at those dimples. makes you want to eat her up! so sweet.

6. you would think I was hungry, wouldn't you! but I'm not, really.

7. as I am sitting on the computer, and Maggie is watching Dora, I am thinking I should be more like my fabio sister Andrea. read her post to see what she has done with her sweet girls.
what a great mom she is!

8. made cookie dough this morning, so I can have fresh baked cookies for the kids when they come home. sometimes I am a good mom. sometimes.

9. I worked long and hard yesterday on a knitted striped hat. I started it a long time ago. man, it was hard to work the top part- I will have to sew in all the yarn ends, make a pompom, and show it off. I don't know that I ever want to make that hat again. maybe if I start now I can finish it next year!!
- it is yet another thing on my list to finish before my birthday. that list is a good thing for me- a bit of motivation to get things done!

10. I took my annual pictures of the kids standing by dad on the first day of school- to compare to last year to see how much they have grown, but none of them turned out very good. I might have to stage another first day of school picture day, and try again. it was so dark and grey out, then it started raining before I was done.

11. I scrapbooked in Kindersley! wow, it has been a long time. I even did another page last night. maybe tomorrow night I can get more done- Cory is planning on doing his annual camping night with the kids, the summer snuck away on us, so this weekend is it! A night all to myself. can't wait. I hope it doesn't rain. it has rained a lot lately.

12. our relief society is having a clothing exchange tonight. I am excited to get rid of the piles of clothes that are on my bedroom floor- from cleaning out the two big dressers we had, to move into a smaller one that we share. I still don't know where to put my capri's and shorts. they used to have their own drawer.

13. when my basement is done, I can have my food storage down stairs, and use the upstairs closet for linens, and then use that shelf for my summer stuff. there you go- Cory, just waiting for you- then my room can be clean. heehee.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

you are a good mom and I'll be there for homemade cookies!!!! I love that picture of Jaden. cute cute cute.

Andrea said...

I need some cookies. yum.
I could use a scrapbooking night!
Enjoy your clothing exchange.

Shelley said...

I hope you are having fun on your evening of YOU! Hopefully there are cookies and cupcakes left for your enjoyment!! Wish I could be with you to work on my projects... I guess I could be working on my projects here but my computer keeps sucking me in!!