Friday, September 07, 2007

love it!


Dear Kathy Smith,
I picked up CD 1&2 of your leanwalk system at a thrift store here in town- number 3 wasn't with them, or I would have got it too. last night my husband downloaded them onto my MP3, and this morning I tried them out. I just have to say, I loved it. the half hour segment was perfect for my walk around the "ring road" here in town. It started out slow, and I had my doubts, but the pace got faster and faster, and I was really working! the music was cheesy, and the talking along was somewhat cheesy too, but I will definitely be doing it again. and I think I will have to go back to the thrift store and see if they have #3 lying around, although I think it might take a while for me to work up to that. thank you for a great work out. meet you tomorrow morning- same time, same place. yours truly, Kristi

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow- amazing what you find. I may have to try it out.