Monday, September 03, 2007

life is a highway

and we drove it this weekend! with a couple of stops by a train track. what fun.
silly Maggie.

who wouldn't stop for such a cute little thing! this pose was Jack's idea. funny- if you look close, the suitcase latches are both up. I crazy glued it shut. the girl I got the suitcase from had to break it open to see what was inside it! it was her grandma's, and she used it to hold her camera and stuff!




Ben was on a hiking trip with Cory, and met us in Kindersley the next day. when he saw how many pictures I took on the way, he was glad he wasn't with us.
school starts tomorrow! Sadie's teacher called us today- she is new to our school, and I can't remember what she said her name was, but she said that Sadie can bring a small stuffed animal to class. fun. Jack was basically in bed all day today feeling sick, so I really hope he is better tomorrow. how sad to miss your first day of school!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute!! Love it.
Have a great first day of school.

Kayli said...

Every single one of those is SOOOOO dang cute!!! The suitcase is so perfect!

Yeah, Brett isn't fond of my picture-taking most the time either. I think it was when we were at Indiana Dunes and he said, "Man it's a good thing you weren't a pioneer. We'd never get anywhere."
Anyway, so cute!

Shelley said...

Those are WAY cute!!!! I wish I was with you when you were taking all those fun pictures. I hope the first day of school was as fun for you as it was for me!!!!

jessica said...

way way way cute stuff, Kristi. great idea. love em all!

Anonymous said...

wow Kristi where did you say that railroad track was? those are way too cute. you have to enter them in a photo contest somewhere!!! Costco is running one right now i think. you should check it out! I hope this works! your walking program sounds great. when do you walk? our 40 km hike is in just 2 weeks and i am ery scared!! Leanne