Wednesday, September 07, 2011

sweet























last weekend I picked up this fun jar at a garage sale-
a garage sale where the proceeds went to help a super sweet girl and family-
I saw it and knew I had to have it.
I didn't know what I would do with it, but it had to come home with me.
then yesterday I went to bulk barn,
and loaded up on jubejubes-
(they were on sale)
and I filled up that jar.
and it looked so cute.
and now it is already half empty.
I might have to find something other than candy to fill up that jar,
because that could get expensive.
and rot our teeth.

ps. ben is recovering well.
one more day home- he says his head still aches,
and then back to school for him!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He should stay home all week- it's finally nice!!

Crystal Farish said...

The secret to a candy jar -- buy candy everyone hates but you. :) Seriously. Mine is filled with Good and Plenty -- a kids worst nightmare. :)