Friday, March 17, 2006

Lucky me!



happy st.Patricks day! Thought I would share a picture of Sadie in her playschool finery! Too cute. Also Ben with a little something I picked up at the dollar store. Apparently it was a slow go drinking with those straws with all the twists and bends. Oh well, they were cute. The boys didn't appreciate my green milk either. A trick I picked up from my old Ricks roomate- Taryn. Another St. Patricks day treat I usually make- but not today because I get to go out for dinner to the RS social, so it probably won't happen- anyways it's called Alaska cool cake:
mix together:
1 white cake mix
3 eggs
1 c oil
1 c club soda
1 pkg pistachio pudding mix
bake at 350 for 30 min.

Topping:
1 pkg pistachio pudding mix
1 1/2 c milk
1 large tub cool whip
beat together and let sit in fridge while cake cools. serve a peice of cake with topping. so yummy, and a bit green!

No comments: