Thursday, March 23, 2006

the sticker says..



well, the sticker on my banana yesterday said- put sticker on forhead, smile, so that's what you gotta do! too funny.
We are working on the walking thing with Maggie. I picked up this walker toy at a thrift store about a month ago, and she is starting to really catch on! I think it works better with the tongue out.
It must help with balance.
too funny.
well, I had the kids help me clean up a bit- not sure why, the house will be in the same state by tonight- but one can always hope.
Spring break has begun.. Thursday, Friday, and all next week with no school- wahhh. What am I going to do? I think I will throw them out in the snow bank! THat would keep them busy. Well, I think I hear a little one awake upstairs. My quiet time is over. back into reality!

No comments: