Thursday, November 16, 2006

cool

(I couldn't think of a good title for this post!)
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1816/2331/1600/DSC04231.jpg">

anyways, we went out sledding Tuesday afternoon.
Ben and Jack left first to walk to the hill,
then Jed, Maggie, Sadie and I bundled up,
walked over,
Sadie did a few slides,
I did one with her,
then the girls all headed home,
and by the time we got back we were about frozen.
today seems a bit warmer, but a cold wind is blowing.
yuck.
anyways, and a photo of my new light,
and the new wall color in the back ground.
I like it.
hopefully we can cover up the rest of the blue tonight,
then do the hallways,
then later- when my sister Shelley is home for Christmas-
we can do the bedroom- right, Shelley?? ha ha.
okay,
I need to work on some of my many projects I have going on,
so I can clean off my dresser, which is piled high with different colored yarns, and knitting needles. fun stuff!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

love it!! very nice. and enough of the snow and cold already.