Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday rant.

cannot stop eating the halloween chocolate.
so good.

need to get on that treadmill so bad.

no picture of the brown hair yet, but I am working on it.

the family loved their pictures.
phew!

Jed had his fly open, not a rare thing,
on Sunday after church,
and I realized he had gone commando.
what a stinker.
really, I have no idea where that boy came from
he is really crazy.
seriously.
and he drives us crazy.
especially his brothers.

was asked to be the photographer at the ward party to take pictures of the kiddos with Santa-
I was second choice, of course,
the first choice will be off photographing a wedding.
but hey, I'll take it when I can get it
should be fun.
not till the 25th.
they also asked our family- the kids -
to sing a little song about the nativity.
hmm- doesn't surprise me that the lady who asked us usually sits in the back of the church, while we sit near the front, so she probably hasn't heard us sing.
it will be interesting to say the least.
Cory can't believe I even said yes, and he refuses to participate.
I told him he will be in charge of the pictures that go along with the song.
Well, I pretty much cannot say no.
I need to work on that.

thinking alot about Christmas.
hmm- could it be the commercials on tv and the flyers?
gotta get going on the homemade things I want to make.
so many ideas. so good at procrastinating.

okay, I will go and do something good right now!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ya... gotta work on the no. i did actually say no the other day. well technically i said "that day doesn't work for me". then they changed the day but luckily i wasn't asked again, how do i say oh... that won't work either. why can't we just say NO.
good luck with jed. he's a cutie!