Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sweet



my sweet little niece. Kennedy. she is cute- as you can see. my camera was having issues, or more truthfully, I was having issues with my camera, so I didn't get too many pictures. I will have to figure out what is up with my camera, and go back. And Kennedy was a bit fussy, which apparently, she never is- so her parents say!
Today, I think we will make fruit loop necklaces. what could be better than that? heehee. good times at my house. I think I need to spend some quality time on the computer finding great summer crafts and activities to do!- any ideas for me? or good places to look? I just think game cube and tv time needs to be limited. sadly, because it is easy for me, and seems to be what the kids want to do, you know what I mean?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute baby!!
I'm sure there's lots of sites out there.
Try todaysparent.com or childfun.com

Anonymous said...

try familyfun.com or crayola. both have lots of crafts, family fun actually has age appropriate crafts to.
Shari