Sunday, July 08, 2007

sisters

so,
last night,
Maggie was crying, and I went in, got her back to sleep, and went back to bed. then a little while later she cried again, but I was too tired to move, and didn't want to get up, so I let her cry.
then after a bit, I heard sadie say to her "Maggie, stop crying, you're giving me a headache." maggie immediately stopped, and fell back asleep. I had to chuckle. I think I say that to the kids a lot. heehee. then she cried more later, and cory went in. silly girl. sometimes she sleeps through the night, but sometimes she doesn't. I can't wait till she does all the time!! I do love my sleep.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

ahhh. so cute. ya... what's with some nights sleeping all night and others lots of wakings? Guess to keep us on our toes and enjoy the all night sleeps?

Shelley said...

That's cute. Sisters are great aren't they? Cute pictures!!

jessica said...

so cute.