Monday, July 23, 2007

my trip

alright,
my trip- in a nutshell,
and in reverse, since that is how my pictures came up, and I am too lazy to rearrange them.
had to stop at a BP gas station-
Cory works for BP, but there are no gas stations here, no one really knows what it is, so had to stop, and get a picture!
well in chicaco, we had to try some famous chicago pizza- this was a stuffed one, man, was it stuffed! in the menu , it said it fed 1-2, but I think it would have fed 3 nicely. it was really good though! we also saw Wicked when we were there. what a great show!

this is our feet in Dylan's candy bar in New york City. cute.


we stopped at Chipotle's. wow. this is some of the burrito. so loaded with goodness, so good. my sister and I are determined to open one here. so yummy.

I met someone cute in Washington DC. haha. that was at the museum of natural history. then my sister and I on a bench in Central Park, NYC.
while in NY, we saw crowds gathering, and found out Rupert- not sure of his last name- the guy who plays Ronald Weasley in Harry Potter was coming to FAO Schwartz, so we hung out, and saw him. can you see him in this picture? it was madness. pure madness.

while in the big city, had to stop at Serindipity, and have a famous frozen hot chocolate. it was yummy, but we are cheap, and would be just as happy at DQ with a blizzard, but we can now say we have been there and had one.
then we had the long drive home. passed through many states. stopped at many targets. fun times. we were driving into a town around midnight on Friday so we stopped and picked up the new Harry Potter book. but now that I am home, and back to reality, crying children and laundry to do. fun stuff. might have to shut myself in my room and read till it is done. can't wait to see how it all ends.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

that is soooo much fun!! I love that you went to Central Park and ate all that fun food. I tried calling you back but no one answered. call me again

Andrea said...

Wow- looks like a lot of fun. Welcome back! And welcome back to reality.