Wednesday, July 11, 2007

leaving on a jet plane

well, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go,
-okay, not really, but I am getting there.
waiting for the laundry to be done,
need to pack the kids up-
they are heading to grandmas for a couple of days with dad, then bringing the bigger boys home.
it seems like they have been gone forever!
it will sure feel like a house full with those two extra kids around after not having them here for 2 weeks!
my flight leaves at 6:19 am, and apparently you have to be there 2 hours early for international flights, and it is at least 45 min- if not an hour from our house to the airport. yowsa. that is an early morning tomorrow!
what an adventure- such travels are not usually done by the likes of me. this is big! so excited.
okay, need to go switch the wash, clean out the fridge, etc, etc. my work is never done!

2 comments:

jessica said...

yah!! have fun ;)

Andrea said...

so jealous. Have a great time.