Thursday, August 07, 2008

more randomness

1. okay, this picture doesn't really show it well, sorry,
but Sadie finally got rid of that really loose tooth she had on the top. she has lost a couple on the bottom, but now she has a hole at the top. Jack actually pulled it out for her.

2. and the toothfairy even came last night!
I know! wow!

3. so I stopped at a couple of thrift stores yesterday looking for a cute vintage sheet so I could join this.
I found one and it is cute, and I am excited, and I thought I missed the deadline, so if you do sign up, don't read my lame comments. I am having issues.

4. anyways, when I was shopping I happened upon these cute pyrex bowls that I had to get, because if you read this blog, you know all about the wonderful things about pyrex! I love them, and used them for my supper last night.

5. in my outings yesterday I stopped at Costco to get some photo's printed- I had 2 I wanted in 12x12 for my square frames for my someday photo wall, and when I got home, and pulled out my frames to put them in, there was only one picture in the bag. sheesh. now I have to go back and see if I can get the other one. and I was so excited to get them in their frames.

6.two more days of swimming lessons. good times.

7. so in about a week and a half we get to go on our big camping vacation. I think next year we really need to do it earlier in the summer. because it has kind of been a long summer, if you know what I mean, and now, bang- vacation, then whammo, summer is over. yikes. where did the time go?

8. so you think you can dance, I think it is pretty much between Twitch and Katee. according to the judges, anyways. we will find out tonight!

9. Isn't she cute?

10. Jed's birthday in 2 days. I don't know what to get him. isn't that sad? He has a friend who has a birthday a few days before him, and he is having a sleepover party on Friday, so we are having Jed's party on Saturday. It was going to be a lego party. we shall see. I can't find those fun lego candies, and I wanted to give out a small lego kit for a treat, but I can't find any of those either. sheesh.

11. but I have plans for the cake. so fun. I will show and tell after!

12. finally did some laundry yesterday. yikes. it has been a while. I really need to tackle the floors today. some serious mopping is on the to do list.

13. I woke up early today, and couldn't get back to sleep. hate that! so anyways, thought I would get my blogging in early. now it is time to hit the shower, wake up the kids and get this day rolling! good times.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, that's too bad about not finding the lego candy! I would of sent some to you, if I had known earlier. Sorry.

Love the vintage sheet swap. I had no idea that I had so many vintage sheets in my closet. I saw the exact same patterns we have on some of ours on that site you linked to. Cool! Have fun!

Bonus Mom said...

I love the tooth gap picture. My four year old is dying to loose a tooth. I think she can wait a while :) My floors were on my list today, but the same four year old has me addicted to webkins with her ... jeez ... where does the day go?

Joanne said...

congrats Sadie! hope the tooth fairy always remembers you! and I love the miracle day. I should do that next year with my kiddos. great idea.