Friday, August 01, 2008

if you came to my city

in the summer months,
and on a Thursday to Sunday,
we would take you to see the sheep.










our city has hired some sheep to mow the lawns. very earth friendly of them! - but only in one part of the city.
they aren't everywhere.
in case that is what you were thinking.
and my kids have discovered that they really like leaves, so when we go see them, we pick them some treats.

and then since I had my camera,
I bribed my kids with ice cream sandwiches if they would let me take some pictures.
they decided 10 was a good number.
I think I got about 13, with some arguing, but it was worth it.
I have some new favorites.
and I will show you- tomorrow!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

that is sooo fun. if only I lived a hop, skip and a jump away.... hey did Jack find his game boy?

Kayli said...

That is really cool...and random. I can't wait to see the pictures. An icecream sandwich sounds really yummy right now. Mmmmm.

Lynn said...

Very cool! The sheep and the ice cream sandwiches.