Monday, August 25, 2008

we are family.

and what a big family we are! we had our Livingstone family reunion last weekend! it was fun. and hot. and wonderful!
while we were waiting for Dad to empty the yucks out of the trailer I asked for volunteers to pose for me, and this cutie piped up. I am so glad she did!
while I was taking pictures of her, the other four were having a small war in the van, so the photo shoot was cut short.
rotten kids. Grandma requested a picture of her and grandpa with all the grandkids-
only one was crying, I think,
but look who was in the front row making faces-
yep, one of my own. nice.

Where we camped was right next to the South Saskatchewan River, and we went down to a sand bar- oh, it was nice!

the sand was so great, the water- cold, but not too bad. ( I don't think I would ever set foot in the north Saskatchewan river- so nasty) and it was so sunny and warm. I could have stayed there all day. or maybe all week.

it was that nice.

there was a nice pool there too, and a little mini golf place. it was free- not sure if it is alway free, or just because it is the end of the season. you just needed your own putters and balls. good times.

we thought it was funny that all this nice stuff was there - kind of out in the middle of nowhere. but it was great.


thanks Leanne! loved it.

it's our turn in 2 years. better get planning! who knows how many more kids will be added to the brood by then!

oh- not my little brood, but the group as a whole- just in case any of you might have been thinking that. nope. my brood is quite big enough, thank you very much!

No comments: