Thursday, August 21, 2008

together forever

Since this weekend we will be heading to a family reunion,
thought I would share things about my family.

1. my kids fight. a lot.

2. they love to bug each other. bug, bug, bug. what is with that?

3. sharing? what is that?

4. quiet=trouble.

5. or it means they are playing the game cube with the tv volume really low so I won't know=trouble

6. sadly my kids (each one individually) feels they do all the work around here. funny because no work is getting done.

7. Jed never wants to go anywhere- if we have to drive there- he doesn't want to go. funny. I have no idea where this came from.
but once we get where ever we are going, he is good.

8. Ben never knows what is going on around here. apparently we never tell him anything.

9. Sadie has picked up on spitting when she is angry. nice.

10. Maggie is pretty much potty trained- but apparently pooping on the potty is not a good thing in her book.

11. I love them all

12. school is starting soon. really soon :)

13. I am so glad we get to be together forever.
really. I am.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

you are so funny and yet that is so true ( switch up the names and you probably have every other household in Canada)!!! see you this weekend!

Lynn said...

LOL! Funny how that goes, eh?
I think it's our Father's fun way of saying...."now it's your turn".....to each one of us.

Itworksforbobbi said...

LOL! Oh sad but true. I'm not sure why kids think it's so much more fun to fight rather than play nicely. I guess some adults are the same way ;) Such a great post!

Andrea said...

My girls are perfecting their fighting lately. Nice.
I agree with Jed- driving somewhere is no fun.

Andrea said...

Wyatt was like Jed--whenever we were going somewhere he would ask how long it would take to get there, how long we were staying, and how long it would take to get home. He would think that over and then usually opt to stay home with his dog. The rest of us had to go because we MIGHT MISS SOMETHING EXCITING if we didn't.