Monday, August 25, 2008

we are home

we had a great time. hit the beach on every nice day there was- which was every day except 2, and those days were very rainy and chilly.
the lake there- Sylvan Lake, was very high this year, so the beach was really small- there were only a few small parts that actually had sand you could play in! but we had fun there.
We headed in to nearby Red Deer for some shopping, hit our favorite places- thrift stores, and found some pretty fun stuff.

we played a game of Settlers- I have never won that game, and vow to not play it again. no fun when you never, ever win!

the trailer was so great. love having a place to hang out with a stove, fridge and bathroom.

but it was very nice to have a shower this morning in a nice big tub with a bathroom I can actually move around in!

My washing machine has been running all day- actually it is quiet now, I guess I need to change the loads. so much fun! I pulled out the extra school supplies I had picked up when they were all on sale last year, and went through what all the kids needed. just need to pick up a few things. I can't wait till school starts!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh fun fun fun! We have heard SO much about Sylvan Lake. We need to get there some day. Welcome home!