2. the thought that my kids will be in school in about a week and a half. yay!
3. that I still will have Maggie to hang out with. she is a good kid. easy to take places. keeps herself busy at home. she plays great all by herself. thank goodness!
5. quilting. hopefully I will have a finished one to show you soon. just need some more red thread for quilting it!
6. knitting! I will have to have a show and tell of stuff I have been making this summer.
7. scones. warm with butter and honey. I am going to have to make some soon!
8. koolaid. so sweet and delicious.
9. the warm summer sun. summer is way too short up here. I think we should move somewhere warmer.
10. zuchinni. I didn't used to like it, but now I do. grilled on the barbeque with some olive oil. yum. or even better- in some chocolate zuchinni cake. delish.
11. stars. I have a new big one. and a big plan for it. hopefully I can get Cory to help me hang it, and I will show you, of course!
12. reading blogs, finding stuff on the internet- great craft ideas, knitting help, recipies, anything you need, really! amazing.
13. scrapbooking. really. even though I haven't done any in so long. I have some ideas. I bought some new paper. I will make some more pages. soon, I hope!