so, here are some pictures and stuff!
2. Maggie has been going to speech therapy a couple of times this month. it is at the health center, that is at our mall. this is the hallway of the mall. yep, all the stores are closed.
okay, not all. there is a jewelry store, a shoe store, and a flower store.
oh, and liquidation world. I hope that never closes. good deals there sometimes. but I don't go too often.
3. when we moved here the mall was okay. there was even a super cute store there. really. then Canadian Tire moved to the new area by Walmart, then the stores closed down quickly.
darn that walmart!
4. there is a new hospital being built in our city, then the health center is moving there.
then the mall will be even more empty and sad.
my sister and I want to revitalize it. with a bath and body works, and other such fun stores. the potential is great. but the money is not.
5. what I love the most about summer:
6. or more especially, my kids sleeping in!
7. on a walk the other day we saw this on the sidewalk.
kind of random. super cute.
8. For Jed's birthday he decided he wanted blizzards instead of a cake. so we made a bunch up earlier, and I knew we needed some whay to distinguish between the different kinds, so we made little flags. fun. cute. yum.