Wednesday, June 06, 2007

come with me..

for a look in my back yard.
here you will se Ben heading off on his bike to the pool for swim club.
I am proud of him, and his hard work with swimming. hopefully we will be able to get him to a couple of swim meets this summer-
swimming does crazy things to his hair- he doesn't need gel to make it stick up now! too weird. hmm. maybe washing it would help. haha.

oh- and notice the big lilac tree. One of the branches goes right in front of the garage door, and whenever I walk in there I think of the primary song- when ever I touch a velvet rose, or walk by a lilac tree, I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me.
not a bad thing to think of every once in a while!
and you will notice the pile of wood covered by the blue tarp. someday those peices of wood will make up walls in my basement. someday.
then the corner of our sad, decrepit tent trailer. hmm. must fix it or get rid of it, right Cory? hemhem. (said like Delores Umbridge in the Harry Potter book I am currently reading to the boys!!)



then the three littles in the little pool, having some big fun.
oh, ignore the crab grass growing in the back, and the dead looking grass. it is supposed to rain this week, and I really hope it does. my grass could use it!
and that is but a glimpse into our little yard.
thanks for coming and looking!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

very fun look at your yard. Hope your wood soon becomes walls.. but not too soon as the treadmill likes it here.