1. finally took my camera to soccer, caught this shot of Jed- leaping for the ball- his feet are both off the ground!
I love it!
2. a while ago I had a hankering for guacamole.
funny, cause I don't really eat it, but thought I would try it, so I bought an avacado- then when I was looking for recipes, they all called for stuff I just don't have hanging around- till I found this one- all stuff I have. made it and loved it! I will now share with you!
1 ripe avacado
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbsp salsa
3/4 t garlic powder
1/2 tsp lemon juice mash it all together and enjoy!
now if only that avacado I have sitting on my counter would hurry up and ripen!
3. wow, just less than 2 weeks left of school. what shall I do?
4. actually I saw a tutorial for papermache piggy banks, I think I will take a few days and make those with the kids.
5. Maggie was a willing model for me yesterday, I had so much fun with her. too bad she is the only one who will sit. so when my other kids complain that the pictures are all of her, you all know why, right?
6. Kayli, I really don't take pictures all that often, kind of in spurts, right now I am all over it! having so much fun. then my camera will probably be tucked away for a week or two, or a month, you know!
7. I was thinking about the summer- when the kids are out of school, and usually it goes slow- while you are in it, then when it is over, I always wonder what we did, how it passed so fast.. but really July will fly by, my two older boys will be hanging at Grandmas, with 4 other cousins for 2 weeks, having a blast, I am sure, then by the time they are coming home, I will be on my trip- yay, then July will be mostly over. wow. see how fast it is going already?
8. Sadie's kindergarten teacher is getting married this weekend. weird that she would get married with just over a week of school left! so she was Miss. Moore, but will come back Mrs. Lessard. she is a really great teacher. but the kindergarten kids have Friday and Monday off school- why not a substitute for those days? not sure. they sure have had a lot of substitutes this whole month, while the teacher is taking care of wedding things, I am sure.
9. I think I like the word sure.
10. bought the Mika CD- I have been listening to his songs over and over on youtube, but I was at Walmart the other day, and thought I would take a look- there it was, so I did it. love it. the kids turn it on alot too! good fun songs.
11. someday I will try linking a youtube video to my blog. that would be fun. can't be that hard, can it?
12. cute bags in my etsy shop, and for some reason I can't link there, but if you want to see them, click on the link on the side!
13. ward campout tomorrow night, I think we will be tenting it, but the site is about 15 minutes away, so Cory gave me the option of coming home to sleep then going back in the morning. I think I can rough it for one night! but hopefully a nice trailer is still in our future! I hope.