Tuesday, June 05, 2007

we had a great day yesterday!

played outside in the super hot weather!
almost too hot,
but I know it won't last, so I shall not complain.
Jed wanted me to take a picture of him shooting the water gun,
but I was nervous he would get my camera wet, and that would be bad, but it all turned out good!



and my sister Kim had her baby yesterday!
Maggie and I went over to the hospital to meet Jonathan. 10 pounds 1 ounce. wowsa. solid baby. sweet as can be!
okay, I have so much to do, I must step away from the computer and get busy. man, this thing can suck you in! so many places to go, things to see, people to meet! good times.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Cute! I love that picture with the water gun. I also loved the wishing one.
So here's a question. About how many pictures do you take a month (just of your own family)? I'm thinking I need to cut back. ;)