Monday, October 29, 2007

Christmas?!?

well,
my basement might have drywall in 2-3 weeks.
I can hardly wait.
Cory emptied the basement completely- there were a few more boxes left down there, so now my Christmas tree is in it's box by the window. maybe after halloween I'll put it up.

okay, I'm kidding.
I'll wait a couple weeks.
crazy how Christmas stuff is already taking over the Halloween stuff in the stores. madness. I was walking throught WAlmart on Saturday- to pick up a last minute peice of fabric for Jack's shark- and I kid you not- I heard a snippet of Christmas music. I was just walking thinking- did I hear what I think I just heard? wow.
don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I am itching to pull out some of the more wintery decorations real soon, but I think it should wait til at least Halloween is over.
alright- that is all I have to say about that!
off to clean, do laundry, and all the fun Monday morning things that need to be done! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I say set it up NOW! I have been listening to Christmas music since June. And I am so ready for snow. I want to set up my cute little people nativity. Do it! For sure on Thursday!

Andrea said...

I was grocery shopping and they had tons of Christmas stuff and candy. It really should wait till atleast November. Really!