Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

1. here's the shark. we kind of gave up on the legs sticking out. crazy costume. maybe something easier to move in next year!
2. this was Maggie when we got home after trick-or-treating- at about 7:00. she was wiped. but perked up to eat a bunch of candy once I got her inside and out of her costume.







3. Maggie and Sadie checking out the loot!
yumm-o!
4.at the school there were parties galore! Maggie and I hit Jack's class just in time for great music, yummy food, and fun. his teacher even has a disco ball hanging in the middle of their room. fun stuff.





5. we hit Sadie's class in time for the food too! some healthy stuff, and cookies, of course.

6. Maggie decided she needed a little more face paint. little turkey.

7.this is me- a big, bad, biker babe. check out the tatoo's! wild and crazy, that's me!







8. caught Jed/Mario as he walked quickly past me in the school costume parade.



9. I found a cute little bunny hanging out on the shoe rack. I was just thinking that we probably didn't put the shoes back on the shelf. oops.
10. pretty cute pippi longstocking!


11. I guess I'll have to take my halloween decorations off the top of my stove now. I like that kitty. he makes me smile.


12. this is my little pumpkin- that's what her shirt says anyways.

13. the weather was super awesome for trick-or-treating. in these parts, you never know what you'll get. usually snow, and very cold. today, not too bad. Jack went out trick-or-treating with a friend, and Ben started out with us, but met up with a group of friends, so they are still out there. good, more treats for me to sneak into! heeheee.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

So fun! How did you do your tatoos? I am seriously impressed. I love all the costumes. I am sad I am not there to enjoy all the candy with you guys!

Andrea said...

So cute!!! Love your costume. That's awesome. And what fun parties you got to go to. Cute kids for sure!
I'm such a lame halloweener. Better work on that.

Kayli said...

Wow--looks like a ton of fun! The shark turned out SUPER and everyone was way cute. Awesome job on your own costume too. Muy impresivo.

Kim said...

great costumes! So cute!

Andrea said...

hey- where's ben?

jessica said...

wow. love all the costumes!!!

Joanne said...

I love love love your costume. Wasn't the weather fabulous?

Kami said...

I love your kids' costumes, the shark was impressive. Those tatoo arms were even more impressive.

Anonymous said...

very fun costumes!!! you look like a seriously mean biker chick!!! did Cory dress up? i love the tatoos!! Leanne