Monday, October 15, 2007

the weekend

was great!
the zoo was fun.
this is the kids looking at the lions. they actually got up from where they were lying on the other side of their cage and walked over to where we were watching. pretty cool.

in Banff we walked the main street, checked out the shops,and of course, went to the candy store.

and someone was very sad to be leaving that wonderful store.

cory ran his race, the weather was wonderful, he made good time, and had to finish his part running up hill. yuck.
also at the zoo was this cute little guy- just a couple months old. he was soo sweet. I am glad they brought him out for a walk when we were there! so cute how he was just following the trainer everywhere.
and then us - we went on a very small hike after supper on Saturday. it was windy and a bit chilly, but nothing a touque and some mittens couldn't handle. all in all it was a good weekend. now it is time to put the trailer away for the winter, and hunker down at home.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow- you saw some great things at the zoo. how cool. I'm jealous of your fun weekend.

Kayli said...

What a cute baby!
That is a great picture of your family. Fun fun fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! I have enjoyed your blog for awhile....got the link through Joanne's. I just realized who you were when I saw your gorgeous family pics on Bobbi's site. Your husband's mom and My mom are 1st cousins. So your husband and I are 2nd cousins. Your kids and my kids are 3rd cousins! LOL!! Small world. You have a gorgeous family. You can get my e-mail from Joanne, if you want sometime.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your blog name and my phone ID name are the one and the same. How cool is that? : )