Tuesday, October 09, 2007

monday?

I keep thinking it is monday, but it's not! long weekends really throw me off.
I took pictures for a friend on Friday. her little guy is so cute!

we kind of made plans to go out for potato skins and mud pie, just like we used to in the old days. good times. we have a lot of catching up to do.









some fun family shots that kim took. I really need to get some printed off so I can scrapbook. when will I ever find the time to sit and do that again? hopefully soon. I miss it.

I mailed off my package for the halloween swap today! so fun. can't wait to get mine.

oh, and my list from the last post. I didn't do so well, the aero bar got eaten, but walmart was avoided. that day, anyways! small steps.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

cute photos of your fam and the little guy. I'll have to book a photo shoot with you soon.

Kayli said...

Great job on the pictures. I especially love the last one that is closer up. He sure is cute.

Your family pictures look great too. How that last one is makes it look like there are so many of you!!